Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shrimp Quiche

Shrimp Quiche (recipe given to me by Lenora "Tobey" Smith on April 25, 1983)

1 pie shell (store-bought or make your own)
1 can drained shrimp
1/4 cup diced  green onion
4 oz. shredded Swiss cheese

Put the above ingredients in the pie shell.

MIX:  2 eggs with fork, add 1/3 cup of milk or cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, mix together until smooth. (Salt & pepper to your taste) Pour mixture over shrimp.


Bake at 400 degrees fro 30 to 40 minutes until knife comes out clean.


Let quiche set for 10 minutes before serving.

This may be the best thing my sister-in-law, Tobey, ever made!  I haven't made it in a long time. Gene doesn't like quiche but I might make this just for myself!!  Enjoy with a tossed green salad. 


NOTES: I might add just a little fresh jalapeno to this.



1 comment: