Our son-in-law made these for Gene's 60th birthday party and I came home with a hankering for them. I've made them 3 times since then so I felt they were worthy enough for my 'favorites' blog. A great side dish to go along with anything else you might be baking in the oven. Great for breakfast, too! Also, a special shout out to Sandra Firestack whose cooking blog inspired me to start my own blog for my favorite things to cook. You should visit Sandra's blog!!
- Slice up your red potatoes. You can make them thick or thin, you choose.
- Spray Pam in the bottom of your cast iron skillet or cookie sheet.
- Spray the tops of the potatoes with Pam after you lay them in the pan.
- Sprinkle with Oregano and salt & pepper or whatever seasoning you like.
- Bake in 375 oven for about 20 - 25 minutes. Turn them over and bake for as long as it takes to cook them through. These thins ones took a total 40 minutes.
The beauty of these oven pan fried potatoes is you don't have to use any oil or grease. They are heart healthy taters. Enjoy!
|You're gonna love these!|